Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Perceptions

I have been thinking (something not new at all) and I have come up with an idea (another regular occurrence). This involves you (yes, all of you who like to write) and me. So, I thought it would be fun to do a little collaborative writing thing for the fun of it. Here's my idea, I will create a random scene (or use one I have already written) and have different people rewrite the same scene from different people's perspectives (which will be called Perceptions). Maybe your character wasn't even in my scene, maybe they were watching the scene from a distance. Maybe your character is an animal who is trying to understand what is going on. Maybe your character wrote a poem after this scene explaining what happened, how it made them feel, etc. Maybe your character picks up on things that my character never saw, heard, or thought worth mentioning. Maybe your character leaves in the middle of my scene and goes off to do something different, or your character goes past where I left off. The possibilities are endless. All you have to do is pick a character, comment, email, facebook, text, tweet, (contact me somehow) what character you're doing, then when you're done, send me your part and I'll post it on here for all to see. Or you can do it just for fun and I can not post it if you prefer. My email is southboundvideos@aol.com. I hope this is fun! I will post the scene sometime this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment